Do you have an infant or are you expecting?
Infants are the most precious and beautiful creations in the world. From their tiny fingers and toes to cute mouth and nose they truely are little miracles. The way we treat these precious little ones can have a lasting effect on them for the rest of their life. This class is specifically for parents who are pregnant or who have children under the age of two.
What will you learn in the Parenting an Infant class?
This class helps new parents learn how to read their infant's cues and how to respond appropriately to their children's needs. In this class, you will learn:
- nomal child development
- how to help your child reach their mile stones of development
- how to help sooth your child in order for your child to develop the ability to self-regulate
- what causes fussiness in babies and what you can do to help them calm.
- the basic components of establishing a healthy attachment and bond with your child
- how to encourage optimal social and emotional health
The parenting an infant class dates and times have not yet been set. If you are interested in attending this 6-week class send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know of your interest and we will keep you notified as to the dates, times, and location of the next class. You can also give us a call at 602-492-5055.