Infants are the most precious and beautiful creations in the world. From their tiny fingers and toes to cute mouth and nose they truly are little miracles. The way we treat these precious little ones can have a lasting effect on them for the rest of their life. This class is specifically for parents who are pregnant or who have children under the age of two.
What will you learn in the Parenting an Infant class?
This class uses the Circle of Security® curriculum to help new parents learn how to read their infant’s cues and how to respond appropriately to their children’s needs. In this class, you will learn:
- Typical child development
- How to read and understand your infant and toddler’s needs
- How to help sooth your child in order for your child to develop the ability to self-regulate
- How to support your child’s exploration
- The importance of delighting in your child
- The basic components of establishing a healthy attachment and bond with your child
- and How to encourage optimal social and emotional health
New Parent’s Class in Arizona
Friday (4 wks. see Class Schedule)
5:00pm – 6:45pm
3048 E. Baseline Rd, Suite 108, Mesa, AZ Map
$160 per individual or parent couple.
Plus $35 for class materials
Click HERE to register for the class.
For more information about this parenting classes, contact the class facilitator, Shiloh Lundahl, LCSW. (602) 492-5055.