02/25/2017 - 03/04/2017
2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Arizona Family Institute
This 2-Day course is based on the Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® curriculum. Classes are on two consecutive Saturdays from 2 PM until 6 PM. In this class parents will learn tools and techniques to help address the challenges that parents experience with their kids ages 7 and older and the challenges their kids will inevitably face in today’s world.
In this class you will learn:
- How to communicate without arguing
- How to stop power struggles
- What you can control and what you can’t
- How to help your teen through the difficult transition into adulthood.
- How to address issues such as drug use, sex, friends, grades, and responsibility
- Why teens do some of the crazy things they do
- And much more…