01/13/2017 - 02/17/2017
8:00 pm - 9:45 pm
Arizona Family Therapy Group
This 6-week course is based on the Becoming a Love and Logic Parent® curriculum. Classes are on Friday nights from 8 PM until 9:45 PM. In this class parents will learn tools and techniques to help address the challenges that parents experience with their kids ages 7 and older and the challenges their kids will inevitably face in today’s world.
In this class you will learn:
- How to communicate without arguing
- How to stop power struggles
- What you can control and what you can’t
- How to help your teen through the difficult transition into adulthood
- How to address issues such as drug use, sex, friends, grades, and responsibility
- Why teens do some of the crazy things they do
- And much more…
Bookings are closed for this event.