01/13/2017 - 02/17/2017
6:00 pm - 7:45 pm
Arizona Family Institute
Early Childhood Parenting Made Fun® is a curriculum specifically designed to help parents of toddlers and other young children up to 6 years of age. This class is held on Friday nights from 6 PM until 7:45 PM.
The course was written and developed by the creators of Love and Logic®, a popular and effective parenting program.
In this class you will learn:
- How to put an end to whining and arguing.
- How to ease morning frustrations and bedtime hassles.
- How to avoid power struggles over eating and picking up toys.
- How to set limits in a loving way.
- How to discipline effectively without using all of your energy.
- Why kids constantly try to test their parents and what parents can do.
- How to help kids listen the first time without using warnings, threats or reminders.
- And much more…
Bookings are closed for this event.