Shiloh Lundahl, LCSW, is the director of Parent Arizona and Counseling Services. He is a bilingual therapist (Spanish) who specializes in working with children, teenagers, and families. He has specialized training in
Shiloh uses a family systems approach to help family members improve their relationships with one another and to improve the overall strength and stability of the family.
Shiloh’s unique personality helps him build relationships with children and teens easily and quickly and helps him get beyond the resistance that some kids have toward counseling.
Shiloh has been working with children and teens for the last 8 years and has provided child and family therapy in residential settings, in office settings, and in the home for the last 3 years.
Shiloh uses a logical approach to therapy which includes three stages:
1. Raising self-awareness and insight as to how one’s experiences and beliefs affect one’s behaviors and interactions with others.
2. Education and skill building in order to learn how to overcome self-defeating behaviors and break cycles of unhealthy behaviors.
3. Practicing the learned skills with supportive coaching in order to create healthier ways of problem solving or to process traumatic events that lead to the undesired behaviors.
Areas of Specialty Include:
- Adolescent issues
- Adult Anxiety
- Anger Management
- Children (ages Birth – 18)
- Childhood Anxiety
- Parent-Child Relationships
- Substance Abuse
Rates for Counseling Services
Shiloh does not accept any forms of health insurance.
- 50 Minutes – In Office Therapy = $90
- 80 Minutes – In Home Therapy = $120
- 10-hour – In Home package = $1100
- Single mothers paying for services by themselves get a discounted rate of $70 for in-office and $100 for in-home.
Shiloh provides in-home counseling when working with children and families at the beginning of treatment. He has found that he can learn about the family system a lot quicker by going into a families home than by having a child come into his office. Also, children tend to feel more comfortable in their own homes when they meet with someone for the first time so in-home therapy can help affect change within the family at a faster rate.
Rates for Seminars or Presentations
Shiloh has been hired throughout Arizona to teach parenting seminars and classes in schools and to special groups. You can hire Shiloh to do presentions on parenting using the Love and Logic approach for your company or for a group. Rates vary depending upon time and location. Call Shiloh for details and pricing at 602-492-5055.
“My overall experience was wonderful. Shiloh was always respectful, understanding, and helpful. He was very insightful into our situation and always had great advice on how to handle situations. I would be happy to work with him again.”
– Sherry from Mesa
“My overall experience with Shiloh has been very positive. He approaches the situation with calm and true attention. He uses his knowledge only after hearing what has been said and then he uses it without a condescending attitude. The suggestions given are always well spoken and easy to understand.”
– Tim from Mesa
Scheduling a Counseling Session
To schedule a counseling session Call 602-492-5055. Shiloh will ask a few questions to find out if he may be able to help with your situation or he will refer you to a someone who may be more suited to your needs.
The following forms are required to begin treatment. Please print out each form and fill in the information prior to the first session.
- Client Consent for Treatment – This form is to be filled out before the first session.
- Client Information Sheet – This form is to be filled out before the first session.
- Authorization for Payment – This form authorizes credit/debit card billing.
- Child Behavior Checklist – This form is to be filled out when requesting counseling services for children.
Location for Services
In office therapy will be provided at the following location:
In-home counseling is provided to individuals who live in the following cities and Zip Codes in Arizona:
- Gilbert, AZ
- Queen Creek, AZ
- Apache Junction, AZ
- San Tan Valley, AZ
- Johnson Ranch, AZ
- Mesa, AZ
- Tempe, AZ
- Chandler, AZ
- Ahwatukee, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Scottsdale, AZ
85140 85240 85201
85202 85203 85204
85205 85206 85207
85210 85211 85213
85215 85275 85233
85234 85295 85296
85297 85298 85299
85242 85142 85209